Archive for the ‘Coupons’ Category
If you like to save money when you shop, learning about the best places to find coupons will allow you to stretch every dollar as far as it will go. When I was younger, I didnâ€™t think about coupons at all, but my older, wiser self realizes that not using coupons is allowing a valuable resource to go to waste. Sure, companies offer coupons in the hopes that youâ€™ll buy other non-discounted items while at the store, but thereâ€™s no rule that says you canâ€™t limit your shopping to products that are on sale.
Where Can You Find Coupons?
So where can you find coupons? The following are the best places to begin your search:
- The Newspaper – The first and most important source of coupons is your local newspaper. Youâ€™ll find coupons in the weekday editions, but the best place to search is in the Sunday paper. There are tons of coupon supplements in the Sunday paper, and many publishers will allow you to subscribe only to this edition each week. My wife is always looking for 2011 Palmolive coupons, and this is where she finds them.
- Printable Online Coupons – There are a wide range of coupon sites online, and you can search for the coupons you like and then print them out (you can even print multiple copies). If you donâ€™t want to check the site every day, there are a number of bloggers out there who provide thorough updates on what types of coupons have been added recently. If you can find someone else to do the work for you, then all the better.
- On Products – Many products will have coupons printed on their labels. When you purchase items, check them to see if any additional savings are available.
- Facebook – If you “like” the Facebook pages belonging to companies that make your favorite products, you can get updates about new coupons when they become available. In many cases, these coupons can be printed right from Facebook.
- Store Coupons – When you walk in some stores, youâ€™ll find a coupons already printed up and waiting on you. Those with patience can also check the storeâ€™s website to see if they are offering any coupons online.
- Magazines – Lots of magazines have coupons. If youâ€™re going to buy the magazine anyway, why not take advantage of the savings inside?
While this list of the best places to find coupons may seem like common sense, those who are new to clipping coupons need some basic information to get them headed in the right direction. If youâ€™re a veteran of the coupon wars, thereâ€™s probably nothing here that you havenâ€™t seen before. If thatâ€™s the case, go ahead and check out some of my other articles.
The Internet is a strange and wonderful place. Besides email and information-hunting, one of the most useful features of the Web is easy access to coupons. Third-party coupon sites and even blogs about coupons have become really popular. Whether you’re after printable coupons, coupon codes for shopping on the Internet, or information on promotions and specials, you can find it online.
Here are four common household items and details about their online coupons.
If you live in a house with an infant or young child, you know the usefulness of Cheerios. The cereal is also a heart-healthy alternative to sugary breakfast cereals. Coupons for Cheerios online are easy to find through web searches and at coupon-hunting sites. Most of the time, you can find a $1 off coupon good with the purchase of any two boxes of Cheerios products, sometimes right from the Cheerios website.
Diapers are expensive, and Pampers even more so. But they work better than any other brand, so we sometimes feel like we have to buy them. Thankfully, there are online coupons for Pampers that make them much more affordable. A simple web search for “Pampers coupons” turns up a slew of deals, from store-specific coupons (Target currently has a $5 off coupon) to coupons you can print from the Pampers website.
Washing dishes is much easier with a good product like Cascade. The manufacturer’s website always has a few different coupon deals, and if you sign up with your email address for their mailing list, you’ll instantly get a $1 off coupon for your favorite Cascade product.
Tide’s line of laundry cleaning products is the most popular in America. Since it can be fairly expensive, finding an online coupon for Tide is a big help at the grocery store checkout line. Start your coupon search at Tide.com–they offer a few different coupons every month for you to print and use at your neighborhood grocer.